Isometric Rendering of the Director’s Office
For the exhibition "Kunst und Technik – Eine Neue Einheit" (art and technology – a new unity) of 1923, Walter Gropius had an exemplary study designed (which later became known as the director’s office), in order to demonstrate the cooperation between the workshops. The geometric illustration of the space, where all objects relate to the square, was drawn by Herbert Beyer.
Müller, Peter: “Mental Space in a Material World. Ideal and Reality in the Weimar Director’s Office” in: Bauhaus: A Conceptual Model, publ. by Bauhaus Archive Berlin / Museum for Design, Bauhaus Dessau Foundation and Weimar Classic Foundation, Exhibition Catalogue, Ostfildern: Hatje Cantz, 2009, pg. 155ff.
Strasser, Josef: 50 Bauhaus Icons, Munich 2009.